Thursday, December 22, 2011

It's the Holidays(ish)!

Hello, and an early Happy Holidays to you! I'm already off school as exams are over now!

Mindscape will not be updated as often this holiday, as I'll be busy on my new project: K and N Holiday Novels! I'll still post a couple of times here, but not as often as it might be expected since I have so much time on my hands.
Yeah, yeah, I know I already have a lot of stuff on my hands already like Puppetmaster Story and Teen and T-shirts but this is a challenge for me to write almost everyday and to create an "alternate reality" story.

So check out the progress on the novel blog, and give some feedback :)
Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. What happened to Puppet Master anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well we need to have some better form of communication with each other, and more time to talk about what we think should happen

    ReplyDelete