Yes, this poor blog is severely neglected, but hopefully that'll change over the course of 2013.
It's pretty amazing how much things can change over the course of a year. Finding new friends, new love, new interests and new projects are all things that happen over the 365 days, and I guess you don't really realize how much things have evolved until we're back at the beginning of the calendar and looking back at the past.
I don't normally do New Year resolutions since I'm horrible at keeping them, but I guess I could list a few:
- exercise more
- read lots of books that I normally wouldn't
- listen to some good music that's different from my normal playlist
- write at least once a week (whether they'll be posted on these blogs, I don't know)
- go out and take more photos!
- spend less time on the computer procrastinating when I could do something creative instead (maybe 50% of what I do currently)
Hopefully, they'll eventually all come together by December 31st. Maybe if you lovely readers could remind me ever so often? :)
May your year be full of joy,