Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Magnum Opus (Writer's Craft Summative)

Writer's Craft has consumed my creativity. Holy shit.

In the end, though, I managed to create a final summative project that I'm really proud of (although it took a couple of sleepless nights and a whole load of stress).

I'm hosting it on a free website right now, where you can play a soundless version of the game (since Neocities doesn't allow mp3 or other music files), or download the full game through a link there. You can check it out here.

It would be great to get feedback on it as well, since this is a pretty new medium to me. If you want to try your hand at interactive fiction, check out Twine. I've been wanting to try Twine and interactive fiction for the longest time, but this project gave me the incentive (and deadlines) I needed to actually finish a project (I have a couple of half-finished ones lying around somewhere).

Hoping to get back to the somewhat scheduled poetry, probably starting as soon as high school is over (only a month)!

No comments:

Post a Comment