Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Graduation

Farewell hugs and 
shining smiles on 
the faces of 
friends we're 
saying goodbye to, 
wishing we just had 
a little more time 
to spend 
together.

We came in together 
and depart as 
individuals, 
bittersweet moments 
of laughter and 
tears 
as we leave 
yet another period 
of our long 
long 
life. 

"As we go on, we remember
All the times we had together
And as our lives change, from whatever
We will still be, friends forever."
-Vitamin C (Graduation Song)

I graduated from my amazing school last night... I'm gonna miss all my friends going to different schools, the teachers who really helped us, and how tight knit our school was. Special shout-out to Kasia, Patty (I know both of you will read this), Maha, Gabby, Rafe, Sab, Joakim, Emma, Shayla, Taylor and so many more! You guys are the best. I truly hope as Vitamin C says that "we will still be friends forever".

No comments:

Post a Comment